Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mount & Blade Trainer

flies on the milky way I do not care



there are bins full of paper calendars and already we are only at the beginning of summer.
no longer need such long days.

We were told they had a form hard to , glued together by two small bowls of good service for my first spaceship. The sink plug, for example, seemed perfect, then came the big starship films as condominiums. These
, seen up close, look like flies. Land and feel the buzz after a few seconds.

None of us spoke with those inside, but someone must have allowed them to stay in parking lots of large shopping centers. Does not drop anyone. Do not communicate in any way.

Many of us came to below the hulls with their children small arms hoping that at least for them ...
... seems that the structure of the hull is polimagnetica and not allow passengers to take the facts as we do.

Now excuse me but there's the news. If I lose this one there's another 37 hours. Precise I can not say. I can not say within 37 hours precise.

The sun rises at 05:39 and sets at 20.50.

There are already 7 minutes late. We hope the corner is good today, maybe we see it over the warehouses.

... sometimes there is a news alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment