love summer, above all, love you, I love your skin, especially love that place on your shoulder that borders on the point where you can see the heart beat, close to the neck, it makes me blood, I almost ran into it, and instead weighs in my belly, love I find you because your smell, your breath leads me, I approached the strong, the light makes me fly,
I love all your skin, but I want a place that you do not get it alone, because you can not love everything, because when you love everything, you lose all
especially love your breath because I borrow for volarti close and help me save me from you,
without your breath now I no longer live
Ssciak!
"Holy shit!"
"What is love?"
"The mosquitoes, even in February!"
"You had me scared!"
"Already in February 'ste beasts and need to get to the summer ..."
"We can buy the pads for burner ..."
"... it was full of blood, I went to see the boys ... "
... Put on the coffee
0 comments:
Post a Comment