Friday, February 18, 2011

Best Hair Spray To Use For Teasing?

Portos


It 's always late. Well the party starts after ten o'clock, but I'm not one to wait. There are all my friends in the mask. In a bit 'usually comes with a feathered hat and say the usual bullshit. I look this holiday for months, we booked the invitations for this August. 2012 Coemeterium that fucking title for a party. Sin they are almost all dressed as vampires, it seems to go to the engagement between Edward and Buffy . turds! Only five of us are dressed really matter. At least until five minutes ago.

Yes, because the other side of the road is a lady with a kid. He is dressed as a musketeer costume all tattered, frayed, it seems to run off a pack of wolves. But she is a monstrous cunt, with an elegant long black evening dress. The is perfect.
satin sandals but not worth the suit.
"The 65 no longer passes from here for at least two years," he shouted to the couple.
She makes a gesture with his hand, skinny, anorexic the nod. He smiles. But that smile ...
on its face appear wrinkles like those of a cake escaped liquidation in February.
course bring that boy to the party, the well will run to him.

"According you?", Indicating the woman do to girls.
"Vintage Chanel, Laura ready
" Ferro 2006 ", states as usual Chiara
" Alexander McQueen ", the latest Joy thinks that there is still a bit '.
Then that loud noise, the old engine, tied up, which always seems on the verge of shutting down. And fuck, get the bus into the costumes more on the ball I've ever seen. Unbelievable. They loaded the boy masked and waving.

"What costumes !!!". Joy, what a strange first.
"Did you see what I drive?"
"That was dressed as a toad, Bufo, a buzz," state the Chiara.
"But what party do they go?" I asked Laura.
"It seemed that you kissed last night," is George (write it on because it is a tiny cock).
The girls laugh. Here, this is one of the moments that I would too, but how do you laugh at this shit ...
Why they went that way ...
Finally Father came. E 'chores for him tonight, with us and rescues us.
"We Babb at 3?"
The hill beside the road, rash, ill shines, dotted with red lights. That cemetery is seen only through this way. If you pass the highway do not unknown. And when you see him find out what is right in front of the old stop 65.

"Daddy, did you get today's newspaper?"
"Of course, I also tried to buy one tomorrow, but I did not have, otherwise you could see ... "
The girls laugh. And two, to finish third beaten well to write this story. Shut up and do not laugh, not even you who read. Please.
flip through the record until news of our province. I find the article now.
Tragedy kindergarten. child died during the costume party stifled by a biscuit ....
"I think it was a Versace," I girls.
"Not new collection," says Laura convinced
"stuff of the early 90s," Gioia a whisper which then hangs up and kiss giorgi (but was george me is so fucking on that I wrote it so).
"In fact, with that gap front ," state the Chiara.
course with those sandals, cork wedge high heel.

That must be a place where no one falls more .






0 comments:

Post a Comment