In every country they call him Rex. Not true, it is he who calls us, almost all the artisans working exclusively for him. The few who do not work for him do not exist only on the printed Yellow Pages.
call him Rex because He is said to have a fossil of Tyrannosaurus at home. No certainly not a complete fossil of a piece. In my opinion the board in the hall full of teeth are all fossils.
"Come after 22.00 that keep noise to a new television," he told the phone.
I'm always there. In that house there is so much that if exotic parquet him back into the forest where they taken once more become a shadow in two villages of Indians. Maybe now those you burn your ass in the sun and smoked dung.
brings me close to the TV, and in fact the trouble there. I can not understand, is beyond any logic. It is not a real disorder, is a signal that enters the decoder. A Morse signal.
TI-TI TI-TA-TA-TA-TI-TI TI
"Sandrino, do you understand what the hell is that?" , He makes me taking my shoulder.
"It 's a message in Morse code Rex."
"Who the fuck still communicate in this way?"
"I do not know, but it is weak, it seems near."
"What the fuck wants to"
"It 's a Rex sos point line point to point line ..."
"Bring flowers of the cock that tool I've bought Sandrino and find me where the fuck off! "
pull out the tool of the cock I got last year to clean your home from bugs, but I'm not sure that will be able to intercept the sos.
call him Rex because He is said to have a fossil of Tyrannosaurus at home. No certainly not a complete fossil of a piece. In my opinion the board in the hall full of teeth are all fossils.
"Come after 22.00 that keep noise to a new television," he told the phone.
I'm always there. In that house there is so much that if exotic parquet him back into the forest where they taken once more become a shadow in two villages of Indians. Maybe now those you burn your ass in the sun and smoked dung.
brings me close to the TV, and in fact the trouble there. I can not understand, is beyond any logic. It is not a real disorder, is a signal that enters the decoder. A Morse signal.
TI-TI TI-TA-TA-TA-TI-TI TI
"Sandrino, do you understand what the hell is that?" , He makes me taking my shoulder.
"It 's a message in Morse code Rex."
"Who the fuck still communicate in this way?"
"I do not know, but it is weak, it seems near."
"What the fuck wants to"
"It 's a Rex sos point line point to point line ..."
"Bring flowers of the cock that tool I've bought Sandrino and find me where the fuck off! "
pull out the tool of the cock I got last year to clean your home from bugs, but I'm not sure that will be able to intercept the sos.
There
Impega almost an hour to adjust the instrument, but in the end I see the source of the noise on the display. I follow that signal. I almost around the villa. Rex is behind me curious, seems to prove myself. Maybe I is just putting to the test.
"comes from in there Rex"
I stop in front of a metal door, Rex look just below the neck to know what to do.
"I trust Sandrino goes well, is not closed. No need to ... "This response
I do not like is the worst of all, is what I would have discarded the first, was a quiz like the millionaire I would not have turned ...
Now the signal is gone, and disappeared.
just opened the door we are greeted by a series of moans. There are shadows of blood moving.
The girls are almost naked, most are linked to each other, down the hall there handcuffed to a radiator. And 'what is worse reduced.
Rex takes a running start, he ran to her and the spring a kick in the ribs. Then it changes and look between the girl's hands. Throw out those fingers a small transmitter-shaped black bug. An insect-shaped suppository.
"comes from in there Rex"
I stop in front of a metal door, Rex look just below the neck to know what to do.
"I trust Sandrino goes well, is not closed. No need to ... "This response
I do not like is the worst of all, is what I would have discarded the first, was a quiz like the millionaire I would not have turned ...
Now the signal is gone, and disappeared.
just opened the door we are greeted by a series of moans. There are shadows of blood moving.
The girls are almost naked, most are linked to each other, down the hall there handcuffed to a radiator. And 'what is worse reduced.
Rex takes a running start, he ran to her and the spring a kick in the ribs. Then it changes and look between the girl's hands. Throw out those fingers a small transmitter-shaped black bug. An insect-shaped suppository.
"I knew it was you, you ugly bitch!"
pounced on the girl still studded with kicks to the stomach when her body collapses on the floor, the rooms above the ear with the boot as you do in the gym with the step.
"I had realized it was you ... bitch"
point at my tool, I wish there was a calibration mark to disappear. I would put this fucking tool and find myself somewhere else. I wish it was already tomorrow morning to get lost in the woods looking for mushrooms ...
"The signal will be heard?", Makes me suddenly.
"Rex was too weak, it is not out of the villa. 'He then villa is too big"
Ride.
"I can not kill here. At home I do not keep weapons, at least not for a dick indicted. In a little 'me free even of these hoes. "
pounced on the girl still studded with kicks to the stomach when her body collapses on the floor, the rooms above the ear with the boot as you do in the gym with the step.
"I had realized it was you ... bitch"
point at my tool, I wish there was a calibration mark to disappear. I would put this fucking tool and find myself somewhere else. I wish it was already tomorrow morning to get lost in the woods looking for mushrooms ...
"The signal will be heard?", Makes me suddenly.
"Rex was too weak, it is not out of the villa. 'He then villa is too big"
Ride.
"I can not kill here. At home I do not keep weapons, at least not for a dick indicted. In a little 'me free even of these hoes. "
He stopped laughing, and I have not noticed.
takes me to the hall of the tyrannosaurus. He reached inside his jacket pocket. He lied. A pistol sicuro.La jacket is inflated to keep on one side, almost as unbalanced as he walks.
He stopped laughing and I did not realize he could shoot me in that instant when he closed his smile, was well covered.
I puts an envelope in his pocket, kissed me. The pocket is full of envelopes, should be the ones to take away
... ... ... and say hello to Pauline, "he says softly.
takes me to the hall of the tyrannosaurus. He reached inside his jacket pocket. He lied. A pistol sicuro.La jacket is inflated to keep on one side, almost as unbalanced as he walks.
He stopped laughing and I did not realize he could shoot me in that instant when he closed his smile, was well covered.
I puts an envelope in his pocket, kissed me. The pocket is full of envelopes, should be the ones to take away
... ... ... and say hello to Pauline, "he says softly.
am out. It 'was like a trip back in time, or this thing actually works or makes you afraid to take the time.
Inside the envelope are the equivalent of fifteen salaries of Pauline.
Chicco the policeman, who transferred from Romagna new looks at me.
"You are in Sandrino ban, move the van, but keep that white face, what the hell happened to you?"
breath, it is now important. I pull out a map of the home the bag.
"Chicco, coverage of Anna is skipped. You can take the special team, with the points of passage I have marked in green and I knocked out cameras with this contraption. And it works ... fuck "
" Shit, "I am the colleague." They are armed in there? " " There's only Rex - two pulleys - red marks - swollen right pocket of his coat-likely revolver .
not risk.
point point point .
0 comments:
Post a Comment