Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sean Connery Training Routine

Spim Spam mousse covered

A new e-mail I feel that my current account with the Banca di Romagna was block. Have to be that offshore account I opened with Uncle Frank a few years ago to make Christmas gifts.

I can not remember the password: michelesindonaèvivo88 or marcinkusforever69 .

There's also a hot special promotion to those who open a new account: Cialis generic Viagra with discount of 82%. No Doctor visit.
Amadore Unigo become [Mandingo dialect] more than 4% for the first 6 months ...

I recall when I was doing homework with Robertino. Once I had a stroke because we were able to do a math problem with chickens, sheep, rabbits feet and two crazy love .
I was sweating with excitement.

I remember when I was talking all night with the most beautiful woman I know, sitting on a fallen tree in the street after a strong storm that we've never heard.

Chemists from around the world please: you can have these emotions with a pill?

A ll'erezione I think, quietly, alone.
The color is not important. Let them white.

0 comments:

Post a Comment