Thursday, December 9, 2010

Robert Di Nero Eyewear

love


running away.

The rain came down slowly as if to catch your breath before you fall to the ground and I wonder why I slipped, because lengthening the agony on a glass do not know.

I find in the kitchen, as always, looks at me when I get annoyed as to appointments before a he.
My guardian angel is so . She sat down on the dishwasher and I talk about food, dirty glasses and salt. Today I do not want to use the salt, the normal, cheap, I put the pasta water.

My guardian angel is the same Phil Collins, the drummer. I do not have the courage to ask anyone, but I think the angels all have the same face. Does not depend on me .

Then I ask you now to those who read me. Guardian angels have all the face of Phil Collins? Someone has touched River Phoenix?

now want me to do the short program. There are only a few glasses.
has his glass of G.
G. always holds the glass, holding it even when not drinking. It is hanging on the glass and leaves traces of grease, strong. Glasses with the collar, so my grandmother called them.
F. instead turn the cup with two fingers, caresses him and looks at you. When you're with him makes you feel weak, you feel empty when he drinks.

From the window the street light is a yellow circle on the correct road. It seems the center of a target. There was a god pissed off tonight and take aim would be an instant hit.

why the dog ran across to run all this. It is not raining today because the rain just for me. Thanks
There are no games on TV (weird), it is not for children or to kiss his wife, even for fucking her lover.

fleeing

0 comments:

Post a Comment