which ones I set with voice head.
The lady we had to remove everything, there were too many risks ...
Yet it happened months ago and I felt it all before. A scar that's all.
I tried to cover that item, as it covers the table with the cloth better, I weighed the glasses resting on it to not raise even a ghost.
But I see children.
I told C. of the game. There is a soccer field in front of the building. There were a couple of children running after the ball like I always told him. How do you do when there is makings of a champion.
Today is Saturday, has not played anyone.
He said it so bad, turning the shutter to take the remote control. In other words: now I look at a real game.
I saw the girls in the dance school run with colorful tutus in hand. There will be the usual rate of year-end. To see the costumes seem to dream of a midsummer night.
I talked with my mother and I looked hard, like to get away.
That school has closed six months ago, darling.
I saw that child with the red knapsack that he was approached by the old man with a green coat. They talked for a bit thick dense ', then the boy showed the average and the green coat was closed.
I do not remember, but I'm not crazy.
I see the Christmas tree with packages under classified. Staple green for him, red bow for me, maybe the other way around.
Nobody knows them better than their desires, no one is so good at moving from tight places.
I'll be stupid to think so , but I can not help it. I have written everything I need. Not the old fat sponsored unemployed happy 364 days a year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment