Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can You Buy Colloidal Silver At Whole Foods?

private eyes


I once read a story, it was a love story between the bar and a bodybuilder. Because I believe in love stories, even those impossible. The culture to a certain point it becomes bigger, the muscles stop swelling. This is because it continues to train with the same budget, with the same weight.
Because I believe in love stories, because I have to finish them.

I could write a book for every story I've seen. I could write a million pages just describing the faces of people when viewing photos of betrayal. All shades, all hues when we decide that we no longer time to grow. Why then not expect, they knew, everything was clear, if they felt, and after.
tints, we betray the nuances .

I remember a woman. The husband was a suspect. She always touched the head, had a bump on one side. Then I found out. He had what I called the bump from blowjob in the car. Banging his head on the steering wheel while doing so ...
So you understand.
A wife told me once that her husband knew of red oil to the furniture when she kissed him. In fact, its elegance worked for a famous antique dealer in town and they always did in the store. Yet it was two showers. Yet he kissed her again, his wife ...
there that suddenly starts to walk her dog, there is one that begins to want to have sex in an exaggerated way. And then there are the forgotten notes in his pockets, cell phone left on the bedside table. No, we do not believe in these things myself. Not just happen, I figured.
tints, we rub their nuances, not the memory.

E 'two days that I watch these two. The wife (hateful) calls me and says that he drinks only a few months the. What's not in packets, if the care his tea. Infusions, check the temperature ... and wait ...
tints.
E 'them two days I watch these two and never went to bed, never looked for a room or go Camporella. I see them, to exchange the cups, they look, they talk all the time. She listens, sipping at the most touches his hand, shakes his wrist.
nothing incriminating, maybe his wife does not see anything. Of course we must be quite late to not understand ...
with you ...

I would like to be me inside.
I have to I photos like these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment