Friday, March 11, 2011

Alexis Texas Dont Do Black Men

forigioco explained to me 'daughters (VICTIMS)



morning at 7:05

"Emma where is the soap for the face?"
"There is now used as a liquid foam!"

Now you use the foam, better the democracy of the double X

Around a dozen vials of a mirror, two small cans and an endless series of small samples. There is also a bar of soap, pink sad, so worn that looks like a cuttlefish a cephalopod destroyed by the gay pride .
cans are two, take the one with less color chiccoso ... naxid "I think you have read the first time (morning hallucinations).

the evening, I quietly I look better than the can because I have a big doubt, but the face must be already wet? I read.

Ginaxid - foam cleaner Gynecology (albeit in small caps)!

"What the fuck daughters' stuff has to sit on the bidet is not the sink."
... but he was right Boy George

Pull the string of emotion
Take a ride into pleasure unknow ...

".... It all day I touch your beard !"


0 comments:

Post a Comment