suck your blood and then landed
as a Marine on your heart
I will never understand, but how do you sell an apartment so ugly, so peripheral, so tuttodarifare containing a group of students for rent? Those just entering some buyers look at me and I am the voice inside me that says let me go away ...
The two events seem to jump today, it's late and still has not reached anyone. I feel relieved while the sky faded behind the crane . Of course they are right agency: an agent would have already sold badass the apartment.
God I ? My head hurts, you better let me see the girls to reassure them.
There he was, as usual, there is one who washes the dishes and mopping his face, little statues of heroes between queens and workers, parts, car, antique swords and fake qualdri that asshole's owners has never taken away. The rest were not enough to make it unsaleable this fucking house . A real estate agent really badass would not accept a sale like that.
I forgot one important thing: the poster. The girls are also Fans Assatanate Baglioni. The poster stands out on the largest wall, autographed by Claudio, a real relic, but the ring finger of St. Bartholomew's church opposite.
Tonight there seems to be a ceremony, daventi the poster, a long row of small red candles sembrabno rides with lots of light. I open with my keys, I have heard. I feel a little 'guilty for having taken by surprise
The greeting I apologize.
reassure me all right.
"How are you?" , I'm Leah and runs into the kitchen with something lap. The look I fell on the wall that is full of tiny writing. The ink still seems fresh and looking closely ink because it does not even seem to form small scabs on the belly of the vowels. Now I feel really uneasy. They look at me with eyes that throw stones.
The walls of the room are all rod with the calligraphy scratched from that writing:
Si7 because tomorrow will be better tomorrow because you
Si7 because tomorrow will be better tomorrow because you
Si7 because tomorrow will be better tomorrow because you
Holy shit, I never understood anything ! Here they surround me with the sharp smile, and my head instead continues to reverberate in August as crickets and stars . I'm really screwed. I can not think.
Lia I realize when it is already behind me. I feel her lips on his neck and a trickle of blood that reaches the sweater ...
Suddenly I feel tense, the other held on the belly ache. Some strip in the bathroom taken by convulsions, another slowly undressing a button then the other. I take the time to throw the door, the handle slipped out of the hands sweat, but this time the fear guide me well. On my way home .
The ring, now I remember. I look at the display with gratitude. This holy woman of my sister with a passion for classical music ...
Trilla yet, but I do not answer. I leave it running all the notes, let cross the street.
The travel agency in Tunisia bottom across the street offers a holiday in Monastir only 125 € per person for one week.
not go far enough.
0 comments:
Post a Comment