Monday, January 24, 2011

Belladonna Adult Star Herpes

Shoot me



I still remember when my father gave me my first rifle . It was a rifle precision, with the viewfinder. A thousand feet pointing a sparrow you could choose to hit him on the right paw or left paw. Three hundred meters you could still choose. Over three hundred was enough to know that you would be dead .

asked me praying for me Shoot.

The doctor always says that they are hurt, but I have this defect do not know if it will last forever.
I put the small memories that nobody cares a great place that I have in my head, while the important memories (the ones that everyone says they are my life) in a small place. But those begin to hurt and I begin to think badly of all.

Shoot for me, love.
It 's a gun with this laser pointer. And 'even easier.
I see them rolling. Because when you hit the center of gravity of the soul that makes the first down. rolls when I hit you at that precise point. Rolls if the earth was running as it should I get to the feet. There is no escape. Do not be deceived.

Shoot me. You have been wonderful love.
While he says that she smiles and hugs giant stuffed dog that the girl has decoupled from the carousel.
won Congratulations! - he says from behind the counter with the targets: 100 on 100 !

Now it all out in front of me, not even a balloon or a piece of chalk and all that crap cans appear to death. But see, I can see that some do not.
know their point of balance, I see how they roll, I see tears from laughing. They go into a precise place small .

0 comments:

Post a Comment