Thursday, November 12, 2009

Suave Skin Therapy Msds

RadioNero Introduces Mayer Hawthorne



Recently, the Capital is not offering much to those who want to listen to some 'live music with an international that is not the classical or the jazz of some sacred monster still alive. This is why I gnawing a lot 'when I discovered that November 4, a day before meeting him, Mayer Hawthorne had performed the Circle of Artists, and more aggratisse. Well, I think the two things together (+ aggratisse Rome) will not occur again. If nothing else because the guy with heart of Michigan and Motown clothes Clark Kent Unlined a debut that has surprised a bit 'all, first and foremost the head of Stones Throw, the label Californian hip-hop "caught" ( Madlib, Quasimoto , Breakestra, J Dilla, Dudley Perkins , among others). "I did hear a couple of songs and when I said that was not cover, could not believe it. Nor could I believe he had played all the instruments" . We can not know the face that the boss did when he discovered it was also the voice of Hawthorne, zuccherosissimo a falsetto worthy of the best traditions of the various soul of Smokey Robinson , Curtis Mayfield and Marvin Gaye . He knows that those two were enough pieces to put under contract, "something I had never done before, but I felt it was right to do so" . that the release of "A Strange Arrangement" was all well and good, it shows the rain of enthusiastic comments of many colleagues electrocuted on the road to Detroit as Justin Timberlake or Alicia Keys , which ultimately does not seem to listen more. Gilles Peterson, who occasionally listens to some dischello, spoke as one of the most solid albums ("biggest") of 2009. And to all those who distort a little 'nose in front of a new one of nostalgia, as well made, the answer to that old fox Mark Ronson :
"I have no idea what this is, old or new, But It's fucking good!"
Here his cover live Paper Planes MIA of
listen RadioNero November 12

Download (83 Mb )
playlist
Mayer Hawthorne - Prelude
Mayer Hawthorne - Green eyed love
Mayer Hawthorne - Just Is not gonna work out
Mayer Hawthorne - Maybe so, maybe no
Mayer Hawthorne - A strange arrangement
Mayer Hawthorne - The ills
Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love (Classixx Remix)
Klaxons - As Above, So Below (Justice Remix)
Trus'me - Drilling
Jose James - Desire (Moodymann Remix)
OOIOO - Open Your Eyes You Can Fly
Charlotte Gainsbourg - IRM
Shawn Lee & Clutchy Hopkins - Cross Rhodes
Midlake - Mornings Will be Kind
El Michels Affair - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
Souleance - Manana
Nicola Conte - Charade
Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage
Mario Biondi - Winter In America
RadioNero secret track

0 comments:

Post a Comment